$60 Mistake

...all because I used the wrong card.

I have two bank accounts with two different banks:
One is for my primary job and to be used for major expenses (mortgage, car payments, insurance, etc.). The other is for my second job, used specifically for personal expenses (gas, cigarettes, splurges, etc.).

I went food shopping and I was running low on funds from personal expenses account since they cut hours at my second job, so I meant to use the primary account. Well.... a total brain fart of using the wrong card has cost me $30 in overdraft AND THEN a previous charge just happened to come through for a mere $3.50 which will then give me ANOTHER overdraft fee of another $30.

I'm hoping I can go to the bank and plead my case while throwing in a few streams of tears, while talking of Thanksgiving and the pressure of supporting my sister.

:D

0 comments: