A Brighter Day

I have a toy poodle who is black. Do you know how insanely impossible it is to get a good photo of black animals/pets? Not to mention he has complete ADD, so he can't sit still for a split second. But I finally caught him at a weak moment and took a series of photos... and of course he's still impossible to make out. I hate using flash because it's so harsh and I just don't like the outcome of photos with flash.

Through some filters through Photoshop, I was able to get this rare but beautiful creature to be visible to the human eye. Of course he's the new background to my computer. Everytime I close my windows and I see him on my desktop, I get a HUGE smile and can't wait to get home to see him stomping his little feet, and wagging his tail wanting me to get up the stairs faster. For that split second I forget I'm at work, and I'm happy being home with him curled up lap.

0 comments: